Geometry meets design: make way for shapes and colors!
Straight lines, well-defined spaces and geometric shapes: one of the coolest trends this year is geometry applied to furniture and design!
So, make way for frill-free Scandinavian furniture and accessories defined by clean, essential lines.
The interplay of simplicity, geometric shapes and colors enlivens the rooms of homes and shops, creating new proportions. The expert use of these elements ensures every space is modern and refined, and can even make them seem larger.
The veins of Paonazzo by Epic® are a match made in heaven with geometric forms, resulting in rooms that feel light-filled and airy. Its bright pattern and accented contrasts offer limitless potential chromatic effects, a surefire way to make each space indisputably unique.
Just a few steps are necessary to create the perfect ‘Geometric Look’ in just about any room:
- For the furniture, choose minimalist, essential Scandinavian design, using two colors at most;
- Install Paonazzo by Epic® on floors or other surfaces;
- Apply wallpaper to the walls;
- Sofas and/or chairs should be in bright, contrasting hues;
- Have fun decorating with accessories in various shapes.
Learn more about Paonazzo by Epic®: https://www.epicsurface.com/paonazzo/